FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020
NON-TRUCKING LIABILITY (NTL)
NTL is for a customer under permanent lease to a motor carrier who provides the primary liability coverage. NTL covers the listed vehicle for non-business, personal use.
Complete the checklist below to see if you are eligible for NTL coverage.
Review lease agreement Yes No
1) Was the lease signed within the last 12 months?
2) Is the lease still in force?
3) Are the names of the lessee and the lessor displayed on the lease agreement?
4) Does the lease agreement outline insurance obligations?
Review insurance obligations N/A Yes No
7) Does the lease indicate that the lessor is covered only while under load
with a shipment moving under the lessee’s authority?
8) Is there language indicating that bobtail, deadhead, or unladen is required?
Or Call Commercial Truck Insurance specialist at 972 820 7000 or email Insurance@Streamless.com
Posted 1:35 AM